1. Register here to ensure your purchases are recorded for future redownload. You can still make purchases even if you don’t want to register.
NOTE: To ensure successful registration and to make sure you’ll receive the registration link via email, please use Google gmail (@gmail). Yahoo mail account is fine.
Otherwise, if you use other email account providers like those mentioned below you may experience delayed response or even no response at all.
Email addresses like @hotmail.com, @outlook.com, @msn.com, @live.com and even @aol.com are automatically blocking legit emails from our domain-based email address.
2. Shop for products you want to buy.
Use the Buy Button for single product purchase or use Add to Cart button for multiple purchase. You may use Coupon Codes here.
3. After payment, DO NOT close your PayPal payment page immediately. Wait for it to redirect you to the download page. This may require several seconds.
This step is very important if you didn’t opt to register first.
4. If for some reason you’re not redirected to the download page, check your PayPal email as you will also receive download links by email. You may also request for fresh download links here.
5. You MUST unzip the file on your computer first. The download contain the blog’s files which includes the database, content, and design.
6. Upload the blog’s file to your web host then run a virtually 3 step installation process that can be done in less than 5 minutes.
7. For any product issue, please contact us here.