If you are new to niche marketing and don’t have a web host yet, we highly recommend the following webhost companies. We can attest to the reliability of the following web hosting companies because at some point we used them for many of the demo sites here on PreMadeNiches.
1. TigersHost. TigersHost is a new webhost provider operated and maintained by PreMadeNiches. It’s a cPanel-based webhost with the latest versions for Php and MySQL. With TigersHost, you can be sure your sites are NOT housed in a crowded server. That means a safer and much faster webhost as compared to traditional shared hosting environment.
TigersHost is perfect for internet marketers and busy webmasters who just need a simpler and easy-to-use server.
2. HostGator. Hostgator allows unlimited WordPress installation and it is one of the cheapest and still reliable web hosting out there.
3. Stable Host. We found this host to be one of the fastest with reliable uptime.
If you want to go geek and want a sever with higher performance, you should look for a VPS (virtual private server) hosting. VPS servers are much suited for WordPress-based blogs especially if you have several sites that are getting a lot of traffic.
Here are some of the companies that offer the best VPS hosting:
1. Knownhost. Knownhost, although not heavily promoted by internet marketers, is one of the best companies offering managed VPS as well as managed dedicated servers.
If we say “managed”, the company takes care of the server management including installing needed software and updating it. This way, you don’t have to worry about the very technical side of managing a server.
2. Inmotion. Inmotion is also a good company offering managed VPS and dedicated packages. We’ve used this company before and it’s really a good one.
3. HostGator. HostGator also offers VPS and dedicated packages and it’s good for webmasters with a few sites.