If you are new to niche marketing and don’t have a web host yet, we highly recommend the following webhost companies. We can attest to the reliability of the following web hosting companies because at some point we used them for many of the demo sites here on PreMadeNiches.
1. Knownhost. Knownhost offers a Fully Managed Shared Cloud Hosting plans that allow you to get your site up and running on the cloud in no time flat. It is backed by cPanel and powered by LiteSpeed. With Knownhost, you’ll experience a second to none web hosting service.
2. HostGator. Hostgator allows unlimited WordPress installation and it is one of the cheapest and still reliable web hosting out there.
3. Stable Host. We found this host to be one of the fastest with reliable uptime.
If you want to go geek and want a sever with higher performance, you should look for a VPS (virtual private server) hosting. VPS servers are much suited for WordPress-based blogs especially if you have several sites that are getting a lot of traffic.
Here are some of the companies that offer the best VPS hosting:
1. Knownhost. Knownhost, although not heavily promoted by internet marketers, is one of the best and privately owned companies offering managed VPS as well as managed dedicated servers.
If we say “managed”, the company takes care of the server management including installing needed software and updating it. This way, you don’t have to worry about the very technical side of managing a server.
2. HostGator. HostGator also offers VPS and dedicated packages and it’s good for webmasters with a few sites.
3. Inmotion. Inmotion is also a good company offering managed VPS and dedicated packages. We’ve used this company before and it’s really a good one.