Creating your own niche sites or lazer-targeted affiliate websites from scratch can be daunting especially if you’re still new to the niche marketing business. It can be even more overwhelming if you want to build multiple mini-sites in various markets.
What if I tell you there are ready made niche templates for this kind of endeavor?
Yes, the internet is rife with almost all types of software and pre made tools for various needs.
In the field of niche marketing, you’ll be glad to find a lot of time-saving templates like ready made WordPress websites. In general, many folks may call this as turnkey websites but for a more specific term many niche marketers call it premade niches.
It may not be perfect and may not exactly fit your particular need. But because of its highly customizable features, it’s certainly a good starting point for your niche site creation project.
At least you won’t be doing thing all over again from the start. It’s a great time-saver.
How to Buy
Here’s how to purchase ready made websites:
- Browse products page and pick a premade site for your niche.
- Click the “View Demo Site” link to inspect actual demo site. What you see on demo is exactly what you’ll be downloading.
- Click the image to learn more about a particular product.
- Click the “Add to Cart” button to add it to your cart.
- When you’re done shopping, go to the checkout page.
- For discount, use coupon codes here.
- Now, click PayPal button. You can pay via PayPal or credit/debit card.
- After successful payment, don’t close browser right away. Wait for Paypal to redirect you to the download page.
- After downloading, unzip the file on your local hard drive.
- Follow installation instructions here.
What Exactly are Ready Made WordPress Sites?
As the title implies, these type of websites are created and designed solely using WordPress.
For newbies, WordPress is the world’s leading Content Management System (CMS). In fact, almost 30% of websites in the internet sphere is purely based on this CMS.
Here at PreMadeNiches, these sites are:
- done-for-you small sites complete with articles, images and other content
- these are high quality niche sites targeting a very specific market for targeted traffic and better conversions
- comes with the latest WordPress software so no need to pre-install it on your server
- comes pre-integrated with a premium WordPress theme and important plugins
- integrated high paying affiliate programs from Clickbank, JVZoo, and Amazon
- great for creating a niche site without the need to start from the scratch
- big time saver for niche marketers wanting to deploy a bunch or a group of closely related niches
- starting template for freelancers and other web professionals offering web creation and design
If you’ve gone browsing our products shop through the link given above, you’ll find hundreds of digital products with various designs targeting different niche markets.
These products are done-for-you niche websites that you can download and use right away. Each site is actually a full backup of a pre-created WordPress site.
So when you upload and install on your own domain and webhost you’ll see a complete website complete with articles, images, and graphics.
Not only that, you’ll be amazed at how beautiful your new website because the site comes with a beautiful premium theme. Necessary plugins are also pre-installed. You’ll learn more about the theme and installed plugins later.
One of the main reasons why people use WordPress for creating their personal websites is because it is user-friendly and is pretty easy to use. It is very simple as using a word processing software such as that of Microsoft’s Word.
Yes, there are basic stuff you need to learn but the learning curve is short, meaning you can understand it and use it right away.
Here are more reasons why you should use WordPress:
- Ease of use and versatility. It is user-friendly and therefore suitable for just about anybody – from the complete beginner to the advanced programmer.
- Feature-rich interface. It has a rich text editor with advanced multimedia support.
- Expandable. WordPress’s community distributes a large number of modules for almost any popular website feature.
- It is Open Source. It is free to install and use. It’s also supported by a large community of WordPress users.
Website Package Contents
Wondering what comes with each premade niche site? Well, aside from the WordPress software, each niche site comes with the following:
- high quality premium theme
- pre-installed plugins
- high quality articles
- royalty free images
- high paying affiliate programs
Let me give you a brief explanation for each of the above mentioned features:
High Quality Premium Theme
It actually comes with a high quality premium WordPress theme which has features that allow you to change site layout and design.
With the premium theme you can easily and quickly manipulate almost everything from colors, fonts, site background, site width, sidebar position, header background, and upload custom logo.
Here’s just a few of the theme features:
- predefined theme styles
- custom website colors
- custom website fonts
- custom logo
- custom site (favicon) icon
- custom background image
- custom header image
- custom website width
- custom sidebar position
- custom homepage elements and positioning
Important plugins as listed below are already installed and pre-configure so you won’t spend countless hours installing and trying to configure each plugin.
- BackupBuddy – a premium plugin you can use to backup your whole website. This is feature-rich plugin with advance tools like automatic backups
- Askimet – a WordPress plugin that defends your site from spam comments on auto-pilot. It’s the best way in the world to protect your blog from spam. Your site is fully configured and being protected, even while you sleep.
- All in One SEO Pack – a free but highly effective plugin for making your site title’s search engine friendly.
- Contact Form 7 – a secure and useful plugin for creating contact forms. We actually use this plugin for receiving inquiries and other concerns from our site visitors and customers.
- Google Sitemap Generator – a very important plugin for improving SEO using sitemaps for best indexation by search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo and others.
- Social Sharer – this is an easy to use social sharing plugin for sharing your posts to major social network sites namely Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
High Quality Articles
Each site have been pre-published with well-written articles that are focus specifically about the site’s main topic or niche. The articles come with private label rights (PLR) license so you may pre-publish it on your blog, site, or other web properties.
Royalty Free Images
If you have doubts about the images used on every post of each site especially the slider images, then worry no more because all images are sourced from sites offering free to download images like Pixabay, Pexels, Unsplash, and Stocksnap. Some images were taken from our exclusive collection of pictures that were photographed by the team.
These type of sites offer a type of image license called “free image and creative commons“. These means that you are free to copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purpose, all without asking permission. You may even distribute the images for free.
High Paying Affiliate Programs
Most niche sites have existing affiliate products from Clickbank, JVZoo and Amazon complete with banners and images. You’ll earn up to 75% commissions for every affiliate product sold from your site. Just make sure to replace existing affiliate id’s with your own id.
Feel free to remove or change the affiliate products on your site if you don’t like it. You may offer your own product or services instead.