Are you interested in buying ready-made Adsense websites? Ever wanted to purchase established sites that will be profitable, bringing you a steady passive income month to month?
If you’re looking for affordable installable niche sites, from health to internet marketing niches, we’ve got you covered with hundreds of high-quality niche websites here at Premadeniches. Just insert your Google Adsense code and start marketing.
Each site is built around a specific niche so if you’re targeting various markets and niches you have plenty to choose from.
Here’s a quick guide on how to buy adsense ready websites in the shop:
- Go to our products page and look for a site that suits your needs. You’ll find different kinds of adsense sites for sale.
- To see the actual appearance of a site, just click the “View Demo Site“. What you see on the demo is exactly what you’ll get when you install the site on your own domain and server.
- To learn more about the site’s features and other product details, just click on the image.
- If you want a particular site just click on the “Add to Cart” button. It will be added to your cart. You’ll notice the cart on the header gets updated.
- You may continue browsing the shop to look for more products that interest you.
- If you’re done with your product shopping, you can view your chosen product on the checkout page.
- You may want to use coupon codes here.
- Click the PayPal button to pay via PayPal or with a credit/debit card.
- After payment, wait for PayPal to redirect you to the download page.
- Download your products and unzip it on your PC or laptop.
- Install the site or each site by following the installation instructions here.
- That’s it! Start driving traffic to your newly installed site.
Not your type?
Now, if those pre-made turnkey websites we offer in our shop are not what you’re looking for, then read on, and I’ll give you helpful tips and information on buying Adsense earning sites.
- Pre Made Adsense Website Packages
- Pitfalls in Buying Pre Made Adsense Packages
- WordPress Based Adsense Ready Websites
- Established Adsense Websites
- Buy Live Sites With Existing Revenue
- Before Buying Live Adsense Ready Websites
- Adsense Website Buying Tips
I sincerely hope that this article will help you on how to avoid big mistakes in buying websites and how to purchase sites that will be profitable bringing a steady passive income.
Nowadays, there are two main types of Adsense ready websites:
- Pre Made Packages – “done-for-you” or “ready-to-upload” sites. Needs to be installed.
- Live Websites – the site is already up and running and maybe earning some income.
Pre Made Adsense Website Packages
The pre made packages type of adsense ready websites are the usual done-for-you or ready-to-upload sites. However, in most cases, the domain and webhost are not provided. This means that you need to install it on your own domain and webhost.
- Usually cheap. One niche site may cost from $17 up to $37 dollars. Heck, you can even find some very desperate resellers peddling each package for a mere $7 only!
- It can be reused on unlimited domains depending on the product license terms.
- If it comes with a resell license, you may repackage the product and sell it on other markets.
- No earnings. A newly-installed site has naturally no traffic and hence no earnings.
- Similar content. You could be buying a site with the same content as others so you need to edit the articles and images or better yet change everything.
- Not unique graphics and design. If a site package is being sold en mass, you maybe install a site with similar graphics and design as several buyers.
Pitfalls of Buying Pre Made Adsense Packages
There are thousands of ready made websites being offered online. Just type the keyword “buy adsense ready websites” on the search engines, and you’ll find different kinds of adsense ready websites for sale at a very low price. The downside is it would be very easy to fall into low-quality web properties if you are not careful enough.
The first type of Adsense properties you should be careful buying are sites created using plain HTML or PHP with fixed content. Unfortunately, that means it’s almost difficult for you to edit or modify the articles, especially if you don’t know about web design codes like HTML and PHP.
If you know how to do a web search properly, you can easily find many AdSense-ready websites built using a CMS, such as Joomla Quick.Cms and even WordPress. The most common problem is that most of these CMS (Content Management System) sites are very old and have not been updated for years.
One customer asked us to install a pre-made site on his web host and then insert his Adsense code. Unfortunately, when we tried to install the site, we found out that the website package is so outdated that it spews out many error messages on our browser. We tried to update the CMS to its latest version, but unfortunately, the contents seemed hard coded with the CMS, and it needs manual file editing. As a result, we didn’t continue the installation because it requires a lot of time editing the files one by one.
So be very careful with sites that have fixed and outdated CMS, content, and technology.
WordPress Based Adsense Ready Websites
With all the common CMS problems mentioned above, it is highly recommended to look for ready-made sites built using WordPress. This is because you can quickly and easily update its WordPress software without affecting the content. You can also update the pre-installed theme and plugins.
If you are not familiar with using WordPress, there are a ton of WordPress tutorial sites and video instructionals out there where you can learn the very basics such as how to install, how to post articles, how to upload images, and many more.
Once you know how to use WordPress, you can easily create your own Adsense website without buying a ready-made one.
Established Adsense Websites
Live AdSense websites, also known as established Adsense sites, are already up and running for months or even years and may already earn some income. The domain name is part of the sale. In addition, the vendor may offer one year of free web hosting as a bonus in some cases.
- Established site. When buying live sites there’s more chance you’re getting an already established site.
- Income-generating. Established sites may already have steady traffic and may be earning some decent income.
- The domain name comes with the purchase. You get the whole site including the domain. In some cases, the seller may offer a free web host for up to one year.
- Unique design and content. You’re almost sure that the site has unique graphics, design, and articles. But that depends on the character of the seller.
- Costly. A single site may cost you several hundred to thousands of dollars. Let’s say a site earning at least $100 per month could be sold at $1000!
- Risky transaction. Declared traffic and earnings could be fake so there’s a great risk of losing your hard-earned money.
- One time used only. You may not be allowed to reproduce the site on another domain.
- Poor Quality. Many people sell sites for quick cash so it usually goes into the cycle of building it, selling it, and then building more. This cycle results in usually very poor content quality and is just thrown up quickly.
Buy Live Sites With Existing Revenue
There are two major and most trusted auction sites that you may join and buy websites with proven monthly revenue:
- Flippa – this is probably the most popular marketplace for buying and selling websites. You’ll find a lot of cheap sites ranging from a hundred bucks to a few thousand dollars. You’ll also find some “starter sites” – a newly established sites with no traffic and no income but with great potential depending on the type of niche and content.
- Empire Flippers – this is a great site if you prefer sites with higher value. Of course, with higher value comes much higher pricing.
One of the best things about Empire Flippers is that they pre-vet and verify sites beforehand so you can be almost sure that the site you are interested in is legitimate. They also take care of the entire transaction for you, including transferring the site, which takes away the hassle for those with no website transfer experience.
Before Buying Live Adsense Ready Websites
Before heading to Flippa or Empire Flippers to purchase adsense-ready websites, there are a few tips that you should keep in mind to keep you from committing mistakes and falling into a bad investment. For example, you don’t want to buy a supposedly high-earning site to discover it was fake after a transaction.
Verify Declared Revenue Claims
Don’t buy a site based solely on numbers, income screenshots, and declared revenue by the seller. For example, if a seller claims to be earning $1000/month with a particular site, you must verify it.
Flippa has a great feature called “verified revenue. “ With this feature, you must check the numbers for all sites that claim to make revenue with Adsense.
Flippa also verifies page views and visitors via Google Analytics. So with that data, you should be able to calculate or at least estimate the site’s actual earnings. For example, you can see that the site is generating monthly traffic of 150 unique visits with 15K page loads.
Consider this: From experience, AdSense sites have up to a 3% conversion rate. So, a site with only 15,000 page loads per month can’t be earning $1000/month from Google AdSense alone!
In a nutshell, you must do due diligence when purchasing web properties with claimed monthly income.
Choose Sites With Evergreen Niche
When buying sites, look for the long term. Be careful not to fall into the trap of short-term profit, which usually doesn’t last long.
Examples of short-term income are sites based solely on fads, games, and trending topics. Examples are Pokemon Go, planking, fidget spinners, and most game applications. Traffic for this type of niche site would not be stable, and of course, income will not last long.
Should you buy sites with short-term topics (because you have other plans in mind), try to negotiate if you can get it at less than 7x monthly valuation.
Sites with long-term income are internet marketing and related sub-niches, health-related topics such as fitness and weight loss, finance, personal development, and travel, to mention a few.
This type of site brings in an almost steady traffic month to month. Therefore, it should be a stable site with a stable monthly income.
Look for Sites With Less Than 20X Monthly Valuation
Buy sites that have under 20x monthly valuation. Your best deal would be sites that have less than 10x monthly valuation.
Website valuation is simply the total monetary value or website’s worth. This is based on important data like monthly earnings, site traffic, content, and domain authority.
So if a site seller claims to earn $1,000 a month, you’d expect to buy the site at $10K up to $15K at a 10X monthly valuation ($1000 x 10).
Adsense Website Buying Tips
Buying sites is a very risky business and may cost you thousands of money if not done right. Start small if you are a beginner and are purchasing an Adsense site for the first time. If you want to buy Adsense ready websites, avoid big sites if you still don’t know what you are doing.
Starting small allows you to minimize the risk while at the same time learning how to make the trade and start making a good deal.
Buy Site With A Stable State of Mind
Buy sites when you are relaxed and in a neutral state of mind. Avoid purchasing sites out of desperation or when you badly need money. This way, you’ll be able to avoid costly mistakes.
With a good positive mind, you can pick a stable Adsense website, evaluate a site’s real value almost accurately, and make an offer that is mutually beneficial for you and the seller. It will be a win-win situation for all parties involved.
Buying established income-generating adsense ready websites can be a good investment that will bring you profitable online business. You could recoup the investment within 1 or 2 years. After that, monthly revenue will become pure profit. After that, it can be a passive income.
On the other hand, as in other business ventures, there’s a big risk involved. So you really need to come to the table with a stable state of mind, have a critical mind and evaluative attitude, and a good budget to strike a good deal.
If you don’t have the budget, you may consider starting a profitable AdSense site from scratch using pre-made or ready made adsense packages. This way, you’ll be able to learn how to manage a site, drive traffic, and explore other advertising options that may bring you much bigger revenue.