Features at a Glance
- Easy-to-Use Panel - managing the layout and design of your blog is a breeze.
- Gutenberg Optimized - runs on WordPress' newest content editor.
- Mobile Responsive - your site looks great on all kinds of mobile browsers.
- 100% Beginner Friendly - start managing your site right away.
- Latest Wordpress Version - your site is secured, bug-free, and reliable.
Multiple Revenue Streams
- Amazon - Integrated Amazon and Clickbank store. Easily replace existing Amazon ID with your own ID using the Theme Settings Panel. You can replace the keyword as well.
- Clickbank - Integrated Clickbank ads and banners. Again, you can quickly change existing Clickbank ID with your own using the theme settings panel.
- Adsense - Easily integrate Adsense into your posts and pages.
Easy to Customize
Managing the layout and design of your website is a breeze! With the integrated WordPress theme customizer feature, you can:
- Change website colors
- Change website fonts
- Upload your own logo
- Change favicon icon
- Change site background with an image
- Change website width
- Change the sidebar position
- Change homepage elements and their position
- And more....
Quick and Easy to Install
This ready-made Ayurveda blog comes with premium plugins that allow you to easily install the whole blog package in practically less than fifteen minutes. You've got two options:
OPTION 1: Install this blog using the All-in-One WP Migration Plugin
Click here for more details and illustrated guide.
OPTION 2: Install this blog using the BackupBuddy Plugin
Click here for more details and step-by-step guide.
Simply upload the blog package's file to your webhost, follow the three step installation and you're done!
Do you want to start a blog about Ayurveda but don’t know where to begin?
This ready made Ayurveda blog is the answer. With this package, you’ll get everything you need to create and establish your own blog.
In addition, you’ll have access to professionally written content that will help educate readers on Ayurvedic practices and lifestyle habits while also providing them with practical tips for improving their health.
The design template is clean, modern, and professional-looking. It’s mobile responsive so that it will look great on any device or screen size. And best of all? It’s completely customizable!
It’s never been easier than this! With our pre-made blogs, you’ll be able to start an amazing Ayurveda website in no time at all. All of our blogs come with professionally designed templates that are easy for beginners or experts alike.
Is Ayurveda a Good Niche to Enter?
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian medicine system that uses natural herbs and spices to treat a wide range of ailments.
The popularity of ayurvedic medicines has increased in recent years, but many people are still unaware of the benefits of this traditional treatment method.
People need to know more about Ayurveda so they can get access to these effective herbal remedies.
Some possible blog post topics:
- What is Ayurveda and how does it work
- The benefits of Ayurveda
- How to do an Ayurvedic routine at home
- Where can you find more information about Ayurveda, including recipes and guides on how to live a balance lifestyle
- Why should you try Ayurveda today!
What is Ayurveda Anyway?
Ayurveda is an ancient holistic healing system that has been practiced for thousands of years in India. It’s based on the belief that health and wellness depend entirely on a delicate balance between mind, body, and spirit – which it strives to maintain by promoting good health rather than fighting disease with treatments geared towards specific problems.
Ayurvedic medicine is considered one of the three traditional “Indian systems” of medical practice, the other two being Siddha medicine and Unani. It is a system of natural medicine based on the ancient teachings of India.
An ayurvedic practitioner would identify which energies make up an individual’s body to promote balance and restore health. It is grounded in the belief that illness can be prevented or cured by food, herbs, yoga, meditation, fasting, and proper exercise.
Private Label Rights (PLR) License
The best part about this offer is that it comes with private label rights (PLR) license. This rights allow you to use the blog on unlimited domains you own or owned by your clients.
Furthermore, you are allowed to alter, edit and customize the product in any way that you see fit.
You may resell this product AS IS (without any customization at all) and keep 100% of the profits. Your buyer, however, will have personal rights only.
In a nutshell, you are free to:
- Install the blog AS IS on unlimited domains you own.
- Install the blog AS IS on domains owned by your clients.
- Flip the blog AS IS on Flippa and other similar sites.
- Resell the product AS IS but with price not less than $27.00.
- Sell it on eBay AS IS but for price not less than $27.00.
- Offer as bonus for products with price not less than $27.00.
- Use the theme, articles, and images on your own or client's niche sites.
Gifts and Bonuses
Salespage URL: https://socmedia.blogore.com/ebook/
Bonus 1: eBook with Graphics and Salespage
Exclusive Bonus: Mobile Responsive WP Theme Worth $47 (Pre-installed)