Quick and Easy to Install
This ready made food gardening blog comes with premium plugins that allow you to easily install the whole blog package in practically less than fifteen minutes. You've got two options:
OPTION 1: Install this blog using the All-in-One WP Migration Plugin
Click here for more details and illustrated guide.
OPTION 2: Install this blog using the BackupBuddy Plugin
Click here for more details and step-by-step guide.
Simply upload the blog package's file to your webhost, follow the three step installation and you're done!
Features at a Glance
- Easy-to-Use Panel - managing the layout and design of your blog is a breeze.
- Gutenberg Optimized - runs on WordPress' newest content editor.
- Mobile Responsive - your site looks great on all kinds of mobile browsers.
- 100% Beginner Friendly - start managing your site right away.
- Latest Wordpress Version - your site is secured, bug-free, and reliable.
Multiple Revenue Streams
- Amazon - Integrated Amazon and Clickbank store. Easily replace existing Amazon ID with your own ID using the Theme Settings Panel. You can replace the keyword as well.
- Clickbank - Integrated Clickbank ads and banners. Again, you can quickly change existing Clickbank ID with your own using the theme settings panel.
- Adsense - Easily integrate Adsense into your posts and pages.
Easy to Customize
Managing the layout and design of your website is a breeze! With the integrated WordPress theme customizer feature, you can:
- Change website colors
- Change website fonts
- Upload your own logo
- Change favicon icon
- Change site background with an image
- Change website width
- Change the sidebar position
- Change homepage elements and their position
- And more....
Have you always wanted to start a blog about “Food Gardening” but don’t know how to start?
This is the perfect opportunity for you! You can get started in the food gardening niche with this ready made food gardening blog. It comes with complete content, articles, images, and graphics that are needed to create an amazing website.
It also includes logo graphics and a beautiful theme so it’s ready for your business right out of the box. Plus, it’s easy to install and customizable – so no matter what your skill level or internet speed is, this product will work for you.
The best part about this ready made food gardening blog is that it comes with a PLR license which means that once purchased, you are free to resell it as many times as possible without paying any additional fees or royalties back to us! So if this sounds like something up your alley then buy this amazing package now!
Is “Food Gardening” a Good Topic for a New Blog?
Yes! A niche blog around food gardening is a great endeavor. The word gardening in the title of your blog would attract people who are really passionate about caring for plants, yet food in the title would draw those who are more interested in cooking or eating healthy.
It’s ultimately up to you to make that decision, but bear in mind it affects what types of readers will be drawn to your content.
You could create a food gardening blog with a large following because people are typically interested in this topic, and it can be related to many potential food topics like recipes, menu planning, cooking tips for beginners, or even articles about sustainable eating.
You could potentially cover three main topics: growing fresh produce at home; how to preserve foods and what types are most prevalent throughout the world; and taste-testing recipes from around the world (i.e., international cuisine).
There hundreds or even thousands of topics you can write about in this niche. Here are just a few examples:
- How to Grow Strawberries
- 4 Stupidly Simple Tips for Growing Dill
- 10 Tips for Growing Tomatoes in Containers
- How to Grow Potatoes in a Snow Bank?
- 10 foods you can plant in your garden
- The top 3 vegetables to plant for the fall season
- Tips for keeping your lawn and garden healthy
- What are the top 3 plants for attracting butterflies to your garden
- Top 10 vegetables that can be grown in a container garden
What is Food Gardening all about?
Textbooks usually define “food gardening” as a type of gardening that involves the cultivation of plants for food. It is generally considered to be a branch of horticulture.
A garden can provide the home and/or landowners with fresh fruits, vegetables, or herbs for consumption. It may also serve as an educational tool to children on where food comes from.
For simple folks, it is an activity that involves people planting small areas of plants and vegetables in their yards. It is a way to take control of where your food comes from and grow fresher, healthier produce.
There are five main categories of food gardening: fruit, vegetable, edible flower, kitchen herb, and decorative flower.
Each has its own grouping of plants that are grown in regular garden soil, with some irrigation depending on the crop type.
A Quick Tip on How to Monetize This Ready Made Food Gardening Blog
You can make money with this garden blog in many ways, such as offering relevant affiliate products from Amazon, Clickbank, and other affiliate networks.
For instance, you could have an Amazon links page on your website that generates revenue when site visitors buy products from Amazon after visiting your list of gardening tools.
Private Label Rights (PLR) License
The best part about this offer is that it comes with private label rights (PLR) license. This rights allow you to use the blog on unlimited domains you own or owned by your clients.
Furthermore, you are allowed to alter, edit and customize the product in any way that you see fit.
You may resell this product AS IS (without any customization at all) and keep 100% of the profits. Your buyer, however, will have personal rights only.
In a nutshell, you are free to:
- Install the blog AS IS on unlimited domains you own.
- Install the blog AS IS on domains owned by your clients.
- Flip the blog AS IS on Flippa and other similar sites.
- Resell the product AS IS but with price not less than $27.00.
- Sell it on eBay AS IS but for price not less than $27.00.
- Offer as bonus for products with price not less than $27.00.
- Use the theme, articles, and images on your own or client's niche sites.
Gifts and Bonuses
Exclusive Bonus: Mobile Responsive WP Theme Worth $47 (Pre-installed)
Take Action Now!