Quick and Easy to Install
This ready-made ecommerce blog comes with premium plugins that allow you to easily install the whole blog package in practically less than fifteen minutes. You've got two options:
OPTION 1: Install this blog using the All-in-One WP Migration Plugin
Click here for more details and illustrated guide.
OPTION 2: Install this blog using the BackupBuddy Plugin
Click here for more details and step-by-step guide.
Simply upload the blog package's file to your webhost, follow the three step installation and you're done!
Features at a Glance
- Easy-to-Use Panel - managing the layout and design of your blog is a breeze.
- Gutenberg Optimized - runs on WordPress' newest content editor.
- Mobile Responsive - your site looks great on all kinds of mobile browsers.
- 100% Beginner Friendly - start managing your site right away.
- Latest Wordpress Version - your site is secured, bug-free, and reliable.
Multiple Revenue Streams
- Amazon - Integrated Amazon and Clickbank store. Easily replace existing Amazon ID with your own ID using the Theme Settings Panel. You can replace the keyword as well.
- Clickbank - Integrated Clickbank ads and banners. Again, you can quickly change existing Clickbank ID with your own using the theme settings panel.
- Adsense - Easily integrate Adsense into your posts and pages.
Easy to Customize
Managing the layout and design of your website is a breeze! With the integrated WordPress theme customizer feature, you can:
- Change website colors
- Change website fonts
- Upload your own logo
- Change favicon icon
- Change site background with an image
- Change website width
- Change the sidebar position
- Change homepage elements and their position
- And more....
Are you looking for a starting template to jump-start your eCommerce blog?
This ready made eCommerce blog is the perfect package for anyone who wants to get into the eCommerce market. It’s got everything you need, including content, images, graphics, and plugins. With a PLR license, you are free to resell it and keep 100% of the profit!
With this turnkey website package, all you have to do is install it on your server and you’ll have it running in less than 15 minutes. We’ve done all the hard work so that you don’t have to worry about anything else but start driving traffic to your new blog!
Is eCommerce a Good Niche to Blog About?
eCommerce is a great topic to blog about because it provides an opportunity for individuals to sell anything online and get paid for something they’re passionate about. It also is a hot industry and means there are many blogs that relate to it!
Interested in getting started? Here are some of the ideas you may consider when beginning an eCommerce blog:
“How do you calculate shipping fees?“
“Is it worth buying products on sale?“
“3 eCommerce Tools that Will Save You From Yourself“
“Why you should start a blog for your eCommerce business”
Some eCommerce Questions to Answer
- What do you think you can learn from an eCommerce site that reflects the best of content marketing techniques?
- How does the future of eCommerce look to you?
- What are some of the problems/advantages for running an online store and selling on other channels as well?
- Do you believe in brands having both their own website and storefront on Amazon, or is it smarter to rely exclusively on one channel like Amazon?
- Do you want to scale your operation or grow your business with ecommerce?
You could also talk about how brands can leverage Instagram or Google Trends, review product launches before buying them online, promote themselves via Pinterest, direct marketing email strategies and the list goes on.
What is eCommerce?
eCommerce is the buying and selling of goods or services via the internet. It is also commonly referred to as online shopping.
The process involves the use of a website to purchase items that are being sold on the internet. Consumers can purchase goods and services at any time using their mobile phones or other devices.
The eCommerce industry has grown exponentially in the last few decades, and it’s projected to continue growing for a while to come.
The industry grew from $150 billion in 2012 to $240 billion in 2013 alone, and this number doesn’t even include black market sales!
Clearly, the eCommerce industry is in a major boom phase, and online sales have given birth to new business opportunities.
Now you can start your own business without having to invest in inventory or warehouse space…
Private Label Rights (PLR) License
The best part about this offer is that it comes with private label rights (PLR) license. This rights allow you to use the blog on unlimited domains you own or owned by your clients.
Furthermore, you are allowed to alter, edit and customize the product in any way that you see fit.
You may resell this product AS IS (without any customization at all) and keep 100% of the profits. Your buyer, however, will have personal rights only.
In a nutshell, you are free to:
- Install the blog AS IS on unlimited domains you own.
- Install the blog AS IS on domains owned by your clients.
- Flip the blog AS IS on Flippa and other similar sites.
- Resell the product AS IS but with price not less than $27.00.
- Sell it on eBay AS IS but for price not less than $27.00.
- Offer as bonus for products with price not less than $27.00.
- Use the theme, articles, and images on your own or client's niche sites.
Gifts and Bonuses
Exclusive Bonus: Mobile Responsive WP Theme Worth $47 (Pre-installed)