Features at a Glance
- Easy-to-Use Panel - managing the layout and design of your blog is a breeze.
- Gutenberg Optimized - runs on WordPress' newest content editor.
- Mobile Responsive - your site looks great on all kinds of mobile browsers.
- 100% Beginner Friendly - start managing your site right away.
- Latest Wordpress Version - your site is secured, bug-free, and reliable.
Multiple Revenue Streams
- Amazon - Integrated Amazon and Clickbank store. Easily replace existing Amazon ID with your own ID using the Theme Settings Panel. You can replace the keyword as well.
- Clickbank - Integrated Clickbank ads and banners. Again, you can quickly change existing Clickbank ID with your own using the theme settings panel.
- Adsense - Easily integrate Adsense into your posts and pages.
Easy to Customize
Managing the layout and design of your website is a breeze! With the integrated WordPress theme customizer feature, you can:
- Change website colors
- Change website fonts
- Upload your own logo
- Change favicon icon
- Change site background with an image
- Change website width
- Change the sidebar position
- Change homepage elements and their position
- And more....
Quick and Easy to Install
This done for you Amazon FBA blog comes with premium plugins that allow you to easily install the whole blog package in practically less than fifteen minutes. You've got two options:
OPTION 1: Install this blog using the All-in-One WP Migration Plugin
Click here for more details and illustrated guide.
OPTION 2: Install this blog using the BackupBuddy Plugin
Click here for more details and step-by-step guide.
Simply upload the blog package's file to your webhost, follow the three step installation and you're done!
What is Done For You Amazon FBA Blog?
This guide takes you through everything you need to know about the Amazon FBA platform. It talks about what you should consider before starting an FBA business, what you should be doing at the moment you start selling on Amazon, and how you can make money out of the Amazon FBA business.
Your readers will also find out what the Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is, how it works, how to set up a business, what to expect as an Amazon seller, and how to find a reliable and professional Amazon seller. They will also find out how to sell products on Amazon and the various ways in which you can do it.
This is a comprehensive guide to Amazon FBA that is packed with everything your readers need to know to get started with this business. It comes pre-populated with a full website with an awesome theme.
In one word, this guide is an awesome resource for anyone who is thinking about starting an FBA business on Amazon.
What is Amazon FBA?
Amazon FBA is a program through which you can sell items on Amazon and ship them directly to customers. The products you choose to sell must be from a reputable manufacturer. The best thing about this program is that it allows you to start with very little and grow your business as your sales increase. You can use Amazon’s site to list the items that you want to sell and how much you want to charge for them. Then, you just need to wait for the buyers to come to you.
There are different ways to make money from selling on Amazon. This is one of the easiest programs to get started with because you don’t have to pay for a warehouse or any shipping services. You can also make money selling your own products or items that you already own. In order to succeed at this, you need to have a good product and be willing to invest some time into the listing process.
One of the best things about this program is that you can start out with very little and then grow your business as your sales increase. You can also start off by making a small amount of money but then grow as your business grows. It is also easy to sell on Amazon because you don’t have to go through a third party.
This is a great program to get started with because there is no investment involved.
Why Enter this Niche?
This is another very lucrative market where there are millions of people who want to become an Amazon sellers. Amazon sellers are some of the highest earners in the world because they are able to sell products on Amazon without the need for retail stores. This is one of the most lucrative niches in the world and there are lots of ways to make money selling on Amazon.
This is a very broad market and you can literally teach anyone how to become an Amazon seller. If you have the right skills and knowledge, you can easily make a good living from this niche. There are lots of ways to make money on Amazon such as selling affiliate products, selling physical products, selling digital products, and so on.
You can also use a very profitable strategy called FBA. This is a very powerful marketing tool that allows Amazon sellers to sell their products on Amazon directly without needing to have a physical store. It also helps them to reach more customers and get higher-priced products.
You can monetize this niche by promoting products that teach people how to become an Amazon seller, such as FBA guides, how to become an Amazon seller and other related topics. You can sell ebooks and digital products that teach people how to become Amazon sellers.
Private Label Rights (PLR) License
The best part about this offer is that it comes with private label rights (PLR) license. This rights allow you to use the blog on unlimited domains you own or owned by your clients.
Furthermore, you are allowed to alter, edit and customize the product in any way that you see fit.
You may resell this product AS IS (without any customization at all) and keep 100% of the profits. Your buyer, however, will have personal rights only.
In a nutshell, you are free to:
- Install the blog AS IS on unlimited domains you own.
- Install the blog AS IS on domains owned by your clients.
- Flip the blog AS IS on Flippa and other similar sites.
- Resell the product AS IS but with price not less than $17.00.
- Sell it on eBay AS IS but for price not less than $17.00.
- Offer as bonus for products with price not less than $17.00.
- Use the theme, articles, and images on your own or client's niche sites.
Gifts and Bonuses
Exclusive Bonus: Mobile Responsive WP Theme Worth $47 (Pre-installed)
Get it Now