Features at a Glance
- Easy-to-Use Panel - managing the layout and design of your blog is a breeze.
- Gutenberg Optimized - runs on WordPress' newest content editor.
- Mobile Responsive - your site looks great on all kinds of mobile browsers.
- 100% Beginner Friendly - start managing your site right away.
- Latest Wordpress Version - your site is secured, bug-free, and reliable.
Multiple Revenue Streams
- Amazon - Integrated Amazon and Clickbank store. Easily replace existing Amazon ID with your own ID using the Theme Settings Panel. You can replace the keyword as well.
- Clickbank - Integrated Clickbank ads and banners. Again, you can quickly change existing Clickbank ID with your own using the theme settings panel.
- Adsense - Easily integrate Adsense into your posts and pages.
Easy to Customize
Managing the layout and design of your website is a breeze! With the integrated WordPress theme customizer feature, you can:
- Change website colors
- Change website fonts
- Upload your own logo
- Change favicon icon
- Change site background with an image
- Change website width
- Change the sidebar position
- Change homepage elements and their position
- And more....
Quick and Easy to Install
This ready made bass guitar blog comes with premium plugins that allow you to easily install the whole blog package in practically less than fifteen minutes. You've got two options:
OPTION 1: Install this blog using the All-in-One WP Migration Plugin
Click here for more details and illustrated guide.
OPTION 2: Install this blog using the BackupBuddy Plugin
Click here for more details and step-by-step guide.
Simply upload the blog package's file to your webhost, follow the three step installation and you're done!
What is Ready Made Bass Guitar Blog?
This pack contains a number of useful articles about how to play the bass guitar. It teaches you the basics as well as covers advanced techniques that include fingerpicking, strumming, and more.
It discusses topics such as how to find a teacher, where to practice, and how to build a foundation.
This is a complete website pack that contains everything needed to establish your own website and start driving traffic immediately. The site comes pre-populated with high-quality content – articles, images, graphics, and more. An awesome premium theme is also included.
In short, this is an innovative kit that you can use to create a revenue-earning guitar site about playing bass even if you’re a noob.
Bass Guitar Mastery Overview
Bass guitar is an electric stringed instrument that is used to play low notes. It’s also known as the bottom end of a guitar.
The main advantage of playing bass guitar is that it can help you to make powerful music. The reason why it can help you to make powerful music is because it can help you to have a deep sound that is full and dynamic.
Learning how to play the bass is a great skill to have if you want to be a musician. If you are looking to start a band, this is a really important skill to have. You can also use this skill to perform with other musicians in a group. It’s a good way to connect with other people and make new friends. If you already play guitar, this skill will help you to be more proficient in your musical skills.
There are many benefits to playing bass guitar. For example, you can gain skills in playing the bass. You can learn about song structure and how to use your fingers and hands effectively. There are also many other benefits that you can gain from playing bass guitar.
This topic is a very popular one. Many people who play bass guitar are not only passionate about it, but they are also skilled at playing the instrument. This makes this topic very popular on the site because there are many people looking for information about bass guitar.
Why this Niche?
The bass guitar has been around for a long time, but it’s only become more popular over the last few years. People are now listening to rock music that’s mixed with hip-hop and R&B, which means that there’s an even larger demand for bass guitars.
There are plenty of people who want to learn how to play the bass guitar, but they don’t know where to start. You can talk about the different techniques and methods that are used to play the bass guitar, as well as teach people how to practice effectively so that they can get good at playing the bass guitar.
You can sell a range of products that help people get started on learning how to play bass guitar, including books, guitar lessons, videos, online courses, and more. You could also sell instructional products, such as software or ebooks.
The ability to teach someone how to play the bass guitar is a skill that’s in high demand. You can make some money by teaching people how to play the bass guitar.
Private Label Rights (PLR) License
The best part about this offer is that it comes with private label rights (PLR) license. This rights allow you to use the blog on unlimited domains you own or owned by your clients.
Furthermore, you are allowed to alter, edit and customize the product in any way that you see fit.
You may resell this product AS IS (without any customization at all) and keep 100% of the profits. Your buyer, however, will have personal rights only.
In a nutshell, you are free to:
- Install the blog AS IS on unlimited domains you own.
- Install the blog AS IS on domains owned by your clients.
- Flip the blog AS IS on Flippa and other similar sites.
- Resell the product AS IS but with price not less than $17.00.
- Sell it on eBay AS IS but for price not less than $17.00.
- Offer as bonus for products with price not less than $17.00.
- Use the theme, articles, and images on your own or client's niche sites.
Gifts and Bonuses
Exclusive Bonus: Mobile Responsive WP Theme Worth $47 (Pre-installed)
Download Right Away