Features at a Glance
- Easy-to-Use Panel - managing the layout and design of your blog is a breeze.
- Gutenberg Optimized - runs on WordPress' newest content editor.
- Mobile Responsive - your site looks great on all kinds of mobile browsers.
- 100% Beginner Friendly - start managing your site right away.
- Latest Wordpress Version - your site is secured, bug-free, and reliable.
Multiple Revenue Streams
- Amazon - Integrated Amazon and Clickbank store. Easily replace existing Amazon ID with your own ID using the Theme Settings Panel. You can replace the keyword as well.
- Clickbank - Integrated Clickbank ads and banners. Again, you can quickly change existing Clickbank ID with your own using the theme settings panel.
- Adsense - Easily integrate Adsense into your posts and pages.
Easy to Customize
Managing the layout and design of your website is a breeze! With the integrated WordPress theme customizer feature, you can:
- Change website colors
- Change website fonts
- Upload your own logo
- Change favicon icon
- Change site background with an image
- Change website width
- Change the sidebar position
- Change homepage elements and their position
- And more....
Quick and Easy to Install
This premade keratosis pilaris site comes with premium plugins that allow you to easily install the whole blog package in practically less than fifteen minutes. You've got two options:
OPTION 1: Install this blog using the All-in-One WP Migration Plugin
Click here for more details and illustrated guide.
OPTION 2: Install this blog using the BackupBuddy Plugin
Click here for more details and step-by-step guide.
Simply upload the blog package's file to your webhost, follow the three step installation and you're done!
What is Premade Keratosis Pilaris Site?
This kit includes valuable information on how to get rid of keratosis pilaris. It contains a comprehensive guide that discusses the various causes of this skin condition, the different types of treatments that are available, and even the pros and cons of each one.
Your readers will also find helpful advice on how to deal with the symptoms of keratosis pilaris. They will learn about the best ingredients to use in their skincare products and the best way to treat this condition.
Everything you need to start your own keratosis pilaris blog is included in this package. It’s created using WordPress so it should be easy to install and manage. Content, images, graphics, as well as ad banners, are all integrated.
In short, this incredible bundle is a done-for-you keratosis pilaris website complete with marketing banners that empowers you to quickly build a cash-generating cyber asset.
What’s Keratosis Pilaris?
Keratosis pilaris is an embarrassing skin condition that causes dark, rough patches to appear on the back of your arms. The skin can also feel bumpy and thick. This condition tends to get worse during the winter due to low humidity levels in the air.
Symptoms include rough patches of skin that are red or hyperpigmented (darker than your actual skin tone). The symptoms usually appear on the back of your upper arms or thighs. You may also notice small bumps on affected areas of the body, especially after showering when the water rolls off the top layer of dead cells in these areas and makes them stick together. Keratosis pilaris is not, but it may be uncomfortable and may make you feel self-conscious about your appearance.
One of the benefits of using a natural product is that it’s safe to use and won’t cause any side effects. You can safely use a lotion or cream on these areas, and many people report positive results. Another benefit is that you will be able to save money by choosing a natural remedy as opposed to more expensive traditional methods such as injections or laser therapy.
This topic is very popular among many people who suffer from keratosis pilaris and want to find an effective treatment for this skin condition. Keratosis pilaris can be extremely uncomfortable and unsightly, and many people are looking for an effective alternative to expensive surgical procedures.
Why this Niche?
This is a rare skin condition in which the hair follicles become blocked with a protein known as keratin. While this condition doesn’t cause pain or itching, it’s unsightly and embarrassing for many people. You can help people by offering them inexpensive treatments that clear up their Keratosis Pilaris symptoms naturally.
There are plenty of topics you can cover here such as how to get rid of Keratosis Follicularis, how to prevent it from reoccurring, etc. You can include information on different types of home remedies and topical creams that treat KP symptoms naturally.
If you choose this niche, then you need to create a blog that teaches your audience about KP incidences and statistics, how to get rid of KP naturally, etc.
Private Label Rights (PLR) License
The best part about this offer is that it comes with private label rights (PLR) license. This rights allow you to use the blog on unlimited domains you own or owned by your clients.
Furthermore, you are allowed to alter, edit and customize the product in any way that you see fit.
You may resell this product AS IS (without any customization at all) and keep 100% of the profits. Your buyer, however, will have personal rights only.
In a nutshell, you are free to:
- Install the blog AS IS on unlimited domains you own.
- Install the blog AS IS on domains owned by your clients.
- Flip the blog AS IS on Flippa and other similar sites.
- Resell the product AS IS but with price not less than $17.00.
- Sell it on eBay AS IS but for price not less than $17.00.
- Offer as bonus for products with price not less than $17.00.
- Use the theme, articles, and images on your own or client's niche sites.
Gifts and Bonuses
Exclusive Bonus: Mobile Responsive WP Theme Worth $47 (Pre-installed)