Features at a Glance
- Easy-to-Use Panel - managing the layout and design of your blog is a breeze.
- Gutenberg Optimized - runs on WordPress' newest content editor.
- Mobile Responsive - your site looks great on all kinds of mobile browsers.
- 100% Beginner Friendly - start managing your site right away.
- Latest Wordpress Version - your site is secured, bug-free, and reliable.
Multiple Revenue Streams
- Amazon - Integrated Amazon and Clickbank store. Easily replace existing Amazon ID with your own ID using the Theme Settings Panel. You can replace the keyword as well.
- Clickbank - Integrated Clickbank ads and banners. Again, you can quickly change existing Clickbank ID with your own using the theme settings panel.
- Adsense - Easily integrate Adsense into your posts and pages.
Easy to Customize
Managing the layout and design of your website is a breeze! With the integrated WordPress theme customizer feature, you can:
- Change website colors
- Change website fonts
- Upload your own logo
- Change favicon icon
- Change site background with an image
- Change website width
- Change the sidebar position
- Change homepage elements and their position
- And more....
Quick and Easy to Install
This ready made nail fungus site comes with premium plugins that allow you to easily install the whole blog package in practically less than fifteen minutes. You've got two options:
OPTION 1: Install this blog using the All-in-One WP Migration Plugin
Click here for more details and illustrated guide.
OPTION 2: Install this blog using the BackupBuddy Plugin
Click here for more details and step-by-step guide.
Simply upload the blog package's file to your webhost, follow the three step installation and you're done!
What is Ready Made Nail Fungus Site?
This package offers valuable information on how to get rid of nail fungus. It includes a variety of treatments that can be used to cure this condition, the pros and cons of each one, and tips on how to prevent it from coming back.
Your readers will also learn about the different types of fungus that can cause nail fungus and find out how to recognize the symptoms of each one. They will also learn how to take care of their feet and shoes so as not to worsen this condition.
This is a very useful package that comes with everything you need to create your own website on deals with nail fungus. It’s based on WordPress so it should be easy to install and maintain. The theme and plugins are already installed and some content is also included.
In essence, this ultimate bundle is a fully developed website complete with theme and plugins that enables you to easily set up an income-earning virtual portfolio.
What’s Nail Fungus?
Nail fungus is a common skin infection that begins under the nails. It can be caused by a yeast-like fungus called dermatophytes, and it usually starts as a white or yellow spot under the nail. The nail may become thick and brittle, and in some cases people will experience pain when wearing shoes.
Symptoms include discolored nails that may look twisted or ragged. In addition, you may also notice a foul odor coming from your feet. This condition is usually not painful but can cause embarrassment if left untreated for too long.
One of the benefits of using an alternative treatment for nail fungus is that you won’t have to worry about any effects associated with traditional medications. You can use a natural remedy like an essential oil or cream to stop fungus from growing under your nails. It’s important that you pay close attention to this condition and get rid of it as fast as possible.
This topic is very popular among many people, and they are looking for ways to treat their nail fungus. Many people believe that home treatments work better than traditional medications, and there are various ways that you can use at home treatment options such as essential oils, baking soda, etc.
Nail fungus can be a very embarrassing condition, but with the help of a unique product like Angular Cheilitis Remedy, you can get rid of the infection in no time.
Why this Niche?
This is a niche topic that can be monetized in several different ways. There are thousands of people who suffer from nail fungus, and many don’t know how to treat it properly. You can create valuable content for people suffering from this embarrassing condition by offering them some tried-and-tested remedies to use at home.
Nail fungus treatments are only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to this niche. You can write about what causes the condition, how to prevent it, natural cures for nail fungus, etc. The possibilities are endless here!
Start building an audience with valuable information on how to relieve the symptoms associated with nail fungus as well as beneficial tips for preventing its return. If you want your readers to take you seriously, then don’t just write about treatments and home remedies. You need to include some content that’s relevant and helpful to your readers.
This niche could be monetized in a variety of ways such as selling eBooks, selling digital products, promoting affiliate products, and advertising on your website.
Private Label Rights (PLR) License
The best part about this offer is that it comes with private label rights (PLR) license. This rights allow you to use the blog on unlimited domains you own or owned by your clients.
Furthermore, you are allowed to alter, edit and customize the product in any way that you see fit.
You may resell this product AS IS (without any customization at all) and keep 100% of the profits. Your buyer, however, will have personal rights only.
In a nutshell, you are free to:
- Install the blog AS IS on unlimited domains you own.
- Install the blog AS IS on domains owned by your clients.
- Flip the blog AS IS on Flippa and other similar sites.
- Resell the product AS IS but with price not less than $17.00.
- Sell it on eBay AS IS but for price not less than $17.00.
- Offer as bonus for products with price not less than $17.00.
- Use the theme, articles, and images on your own or client's niche sites.
Gifts and Bonuses
Exclusive Bonus: Mobile Responsive WP Theme Worth $47 (Pre-installed)
Take Action Now!