Quick and Easy to Install
This outsourcing secrets turnkey blog comes with premium plugins that allow you to easily install the whole blog package in practically less than fifteen minutes. You've got two options:
OPTION 1: Install this blog using the All-in-One WP Migration Plugin
Click here for more details and illustrated guide.
OPTION 2: Install this blog using the BackupBuddy Plugin
Click here for more details and step-by-step guide.
Simply upload the blog package's file to your webhost, follow the three step installation and you're done!
Features at a Glance
- Easy-to-Use Panel - managing the layout and design of your blog is a breeze.
- Gutenberg Optimized - runs on WordPress' newest content editor.
- Mobile Responsive - your site looks great on all kinds of mobile browsers.
- 100% Beginner Friendly - start managing your site right away.
- Latest Wordpress Version - your site is secured, bug-free, and reliable.
Multiple Revenue Streams
- Amazon - Integrated Amazon and Clickbank store. Easily replace existing Amazon ID with your own ID using the Theme Settings Panel. You can replace the keyword as well.
- Clickbank - Integrated Clickbank ads and banners. Again, you can quickly change existing Clickbank ID with your own using the theme settings panel.
- Adsense - Easily integrate Adsense into your posts and pages.
Easy to Customize
Managing the layout and design of your website is a breeze! With the integrated WordPress theme customizer feature, you can:
- Change website colors
- Change website fonts
- Upload your own logo
- Change favicon icon
- Change site background with an image
- Change website width
- Change the sidebar position
- Change homepage elements and their position
- And more....
What is Outsourcing Secrets Turnkey Blog?
This bundle contains insightful information on outsourcing and includes helpful articles on the topic. You will learn about outsourcing, what is it, why people outsource, and more.
Your readers will also find helpful advice on outsourcing. It will teach you how to find clients, how to hire employees, how to write a successful contract, and much more.
This is a complete bundle that contains everything you need to establish your own blog and start driving traffic in minutes. It comes pre-populated with high-quality content, images, graphics, and more. An awesome premium theme is also included.
In a nutshell, this wonderful package includes a ready-to-use website that empowers you to quickly establish a profit-earning cyber portfolio giving you a steady income every month.
Outsourcing Secrets Overview
Outsourcing is the process of hiring an outside party to perform some tasks that you would normally do yourself. This can be a very good option for someone who wants to save money or increase his or her profits. There are a variety of ways that you can outsource your work, and most of them have their pros and cons.
Outsourcing is an excellent way to get things done faster. By using a third party, you are able to complete tasks more efficiently and effectively. The main reason why you would want to do this is that it will save you time. Furthermore, you will be able to avoid spending unnecessary money. It’s a great way to save on everything, including taxes and even your own expenses.
There are a number of benefits that you will get when you outsource your work. For example, you will be able to increase your productivity and be more effective. Also, you will be able to reduce your stress level because you won’t have to worry about doing the work yourself. Finally, it will allow you to save time because you won’t have to do it yourself.
Why Enter this Niche?
Outsourcing is something that many business owners want to learn how to do. If you have a background in marketing or advertising, then this would be a great niche to jump into. You can talk about all of the ways that businesses outsource work to other people.
You can talk about the different types of outsourcing, how to find the best outsourcing companies, how to avoid outsourcing scams, how to get started, etc. You can also talk about the pros and cons of outsourcing for small businesses.
If you have an audience that wants to know more about outsourcing, you can start a blog in this niche and provide them with a wealth of information about outsourcing. You can talk about what it takes to run an outsourcing company, how to find outsourcing partners, and how to keep your outsourcing relationship profitable.
You can sell the course, sell products that help your audience better understand outsourcing, promote affiliate products, sell advertising space, and place AdSense ads.
Private Label Rights (PLR) License
The best part about this offer is that it comes with private label rights (PLR) license. This rights allow you to use the blog on unlimited domains you own or owned by your clients.
Furthermore, you are allowed to alter, edit and customize the product in any way that you see fit.
You may resell this product AS IS (without any customization at all) and keep 100% of the profits. Your buyer, however, will have personal rights only.
In a nutshell, you are free to:
- Install the blog AS IS on unlimited domains you own.
- Install the blog AS IS on domains owned by your clients.
- Flip the blog AS IS on Flippa and other similar sites.
- Resell the product AS IS but with price not less than $17.00.
- Sell it on eBay AS IS but for price not less than $17.00.
- Offer as bonus for products with price not less than $17.00.
- Use the theme, articles, and images on your own or client's niche sites.
Gifts and Bonuses
Exclusive Bonus: Mobile Responsive WP Theme Worth $47 (Pre-installed)
Buy it Now