Features at a Glance
- Easy-to-Use Panel - managing the layout and design of your blog is a breeze.
- Gutenberg Optimized - runs on WordPress' newest content editor.
- Mobile Responsive - your site looks great on all kinds of mobile browsers.
- 100% Beginner Friendly - start managing your site right away.
- Latest Wordpress Version - your site is secured, bug-free, and reliable.
Multiple Revenue Streams
- Amazon - Integrated Amazon and Clickbank store. Easily replace existing Amazon ID with your own ID using the Theme Settings Panel. You can replace the keyword as well.
- Clickbank - Integrated Clickbank ads and banners. Again, you can quickly change existing Clickbank ID with your own using the theme settings panel.
- Adsense - Easily integrate Adsense into your posts and pages.
Easy to Customize
Managing the layout and design of your website is a breeze! With the integrated WordPress theme customizer feature, you can:
- Change website colors
- Change website fonts
- Upload your own logo
- Change favicon icon
- Change site background with an image
- Change website width
- Change the sidebar position
- Change homepage elements and their position
- And more....
Quick and Easy to Install
This pre made pencil portrait blog comes with premium plugins that allow you to easily install the whole blog package in practically less than fifteen minutes. You've got two options:
OPTION 1: Install this blog using the All-in-One WP Migration Plugin
Click here for more details and illustrated guide.
OPTION 2: Install this blog using the BackupBuddy Plugin
Click here for more details and step-by-step guide.
Simply upload the blog package's file to your webhost, follow the three step installation and you're done!
What is Pre Made Pencil Portrait Blog?
This bundle includes information on how to draw portraits, how to enhance portraits, and how to make portraits come to life. It will also teach you how to create interesting and fun portraits.
Your readers will also learn how to become a better portrait artist, how to make your portraits come to life, how to get inspiration from life, and how to use photography to enhance portraits.
This is a complete website pack that contains everything needed to establish your own blog and start driving traffic in minutes. The site comes pre-populated with high-quality content, images, graphics, and more. An awesome premium theme is also included.
In one word, this pack is a ready-made fully functional website about portraits that makes it possible for you to quickly build a profit-pulling property in the art and creative niche.
What is Pencil Portrait?
Drawing is an art form that allows you to make something out of nothing. You can draw things that you see around you. You can draw people, animals, buildings, and more. The way that you can draw is through the use of a pencil. Pencil portraits allow you to create images on paper that are very realistic and detailed.
Pencil portraits are drawings of people using a pencil. They can be used to depict a person’s face or to simply make a drawing. This is a fun skill to master and can be done in a variety of ways including drawing, sketching, and painting. It can also be used for creating character designs.
Pencil portraits have been around since the early 1900s. You can create them by drawing with a pencil. Some artists will draw a portrait with a pencil, while others will use an oil-based pencil. You can create your own pencil portraits by practicing your skills. Once you have mastered the art of pencil portraiture, you can take your skills to the next level by drawing portraits from photographs.
This is an incredibly fun way to improve your artistic skills. You can learn new techniques and be creative with your designs. By mastering pencil portraiture, you will be able to make a living as an artist.
This topic has become quite popular lately. The best thing about this skill is that it can be done with or without a photograph. It’s great if you want to practice drawing a portrait from scratch, but it can also be used to create portraits from photographs.
Many people have trouble with the drawing aspect of art. If you are one of these people, you might want to start learning how to draw. You can start with a pencil portrait book. These books are filled with pictures and step-by-step guides. You can learn the basics of drawing and then try to apply that knowledge to your own drawings.
Why Enter this Niche?
Pencil portrait mastery is a niche where you can teach people how to take really great pencil portraits.
You can teach your readers about how to draw, about how to get the most out of their cameras, about what types of portraits they should be taking, how to get a professional look, and so on.
You can teach all sorts of people how to get great pencil portraits, so you can start making a lot of money by selling the course. You can also sell digital art products, offer paid membership plans, sell advertising space, promote affiliate products, sell ebooks, and sell other products.
Private Label Rights (PLR) License
The best part about this offer is that it comes with private label rights (PLR) license. This rights allow you to use the blog on unlimited domains you own or owned by your clients.
Furthermore, you are allowed to alter, edit and customize the product in any way that you see fit.
You may resell this product AS IS (without any customization at all) and keep 100% of the profits. Your buyer, however, will have personal rights only.
In a nutshell, you are free to:
- Install the blog AS IS on unlimited domains you own.
- Install the blog AS IS on domains owned by your clients.
- Flip the blog AS IS on Flippa and other similar sites.
- Resell the product AS IS but with price not less than $17.00.
- Sell it on eBay AS IS but for price not less than $17.00.
- Offer as bonus for products with price not less than $17.00.
- Use the theme, articles, and images on your own or client's niche sites.
Gifts and Bonuses
Exclusive Bonus: Mobile Responsive WP Theme Worth $47 (Pre-installed)
Buy it Now