Quick and Easy to Install
This tattoo designs ready made blog comes with premium plugins that allow you to easily install the whole blog package in practically less than fifteen minutes. You've got two options:
OPTION 1: Install this blog using the All-in-One WP Migration Plugin
Click here for more details and illustrated guide.
OPTION 2: Install this blog using the BackupBuddy Plugin
Click here for more details and step-by-step guide.
Simply upload the blog package's file to your webhost, follow the three step installation and you're done!
Features at a Glance
- Easy-to-Use Panel - managing the layout and design of your blog is a breeze.
- Gutenberg Optimized - runs on WordPress' newest content editor.
- Mobile Responsive - your site looks great on all kinds of mobile browsers.
- 100% Beginner Friendly - start managing your site right away.
- Latest Wordpress Version - your site is secured, bug-free, and reliable.
Multiple Revenue Streams
- Amazon - Integrated Amazon and Clickbank store. Easily replace existing Amazon ID with your own ID using the Theme Settings Panel. You can replace the keyword as well.
- Clickbank - Integrated Clickbank ads and banners. Again, you can quickly change existing Clickbank ID with your own using the theme settings panel.
- Adsense - Easily integrate Adsense into your posts and pages.
Easy to Customize
Managing the layout and design of your website is a breeze! With the integrated WordPress theme customizer feature, you can:
- Change website colors
- Change website fonts
- Upload your own logo
- Change favicon icon
- Change site background with an image
- Change website width
- Change the sidebar position
- Change homepage elements and their position
- And more....
What is Tattoo Designs Ready Made Blog?
This pack contains a list of hot tattoo designs and covers all the basics from traditional tattoos to tattoos with meaning. It also shares information on colorful tattoos, small tattoos, sleeve tattoos, and tattoo ideas.
Your readers will also learn about various body parts that you can get inked on including the back, arms, wrist, neck, chest, etc. They will also get answers to questions such as how much do tattoos cost? How long does it take for a full sleeve tattoo? What is the difference between black and gray ink? And so on.
This is a complete bundle that delivers everything you need to establish your own blog and start driving traffic in minutes. The site comes pre-populated with high-quality content images and graphics. It also includes an awesome premium theme.
In a nutshell, this package is a pre-made website about tattoos that is complete with all the bells and whistles that allows you to quickly build a revenue-generating online asset.
What are Hot Tattoo Designs?
Tattoos are markings that are made on the skin. They can be done with a variety of materials including ink, dye, and henna. Tattoos are typically done for decorative purposes.
Tattoos have been around for centuries. They were first used for spiritual and religious purposes. Today, tattoos are mainly used for decorative purposes. There are a variety of different styles that you can choose from including tribal, Celtic, and traditional tattoos. You can also get creative with your designs and come up with something unique.
There are a number of benefits to getting tattoos. For starters, they look great and can really enhance your appearance. They can also help you to express yourself. Getting a tattoo is also a good way to remember someone special in your life. If you are thinking about getting one, make sure that you consider the risks associated with them before making any decisions.
This topic has been popular for many years and it shows no signs of slowing down anytime soon. There are many different types of tattoos available so this will give you a lot of creative freedom when it comes to your work.
Why Enter this Niche?
Tattoos are a huge thing right now, and there’s definitely no shortage of hot tattoo designs.
You can monetize this niche by offering your audience tips on where they can find the hottest tattoos online (such as social media pages) or where they can purchase them. You also provide them with lots of information about different types of tattoos, stories from people who have tattoos, and interviews with popular tattoo artists.
Be sure to let your audience know that you’re not just providing them with information on hot tattoo designs but that you also offer some really helpful product reviews and recommendations for what supplies and equipment is out there for tattoo aficionados.
This niche has no shortage of potential topics such as things like how to get rid of a tattoo, the history of tattoos, the psychology of tattoos, etc. You could also provide helpful tips on how to take care of new tattoos.
This is a great niche to be in because there are so many different ways that you can monetize it. You can sell digital products such as ebooks and courses, sell physical products such as tattoo supplies and equipment, and promote affiliate products. You can also sell advertising space and place AdSense ads.
Private Label Rights (PLR) License
The best part about this offer is that it comes with private label rights (PLR) license. This rights allow you to use the blog on unlimited domains you own or owned by your clients.
Furthermore, you are allowed to alter, edit and customize the product in any way that you see fit.
You may resell this product AS IS (without any customization at all) and keep 100% of the profits. Your buyer, however, will have personal rights only.
In a nutshell, you are free to:
- Install the blog AS IS on unlimited domains you own.
- Install the blog AS IS on domains owned by your clients.
- Flip the blog AS IS on Flippa and other similar sites.
- Resell the product AS IS but with price not less than $27.00.
- Sell it on eBay AS IS but for price not less than $27.00.
- Offer as bonus for products with price not less than $27.00.
- Use the theme, articles, and images on your own or client's niche sites.
Gifts and Bonuses
Bonus 1: 25 Tattoo PLR Articles
Bonus 2: 25 Tattoo eBook
Exclusive Bonus: Mobile Responsive WP Theme Worth $47 (Pre-installed)
Download Right Away