Features at a Glance
- Easy-to-Use Panel - managing the layout and design of your blog is a breeze.
- Gutenberg Optimized - runs on WordPress' newest content editor.
- Mobile Responsive - your site looks great on all kinds of mobile browsers.
- 100% Beginner Friendly - start managing your site right away.
- Latest Wordpress Version - your site is secured, bug-free, and reliable.
Multiple Revenue Streams
- Amazon - Integrated Amazon and Clickbank store. Easily replace existing Amazon ID with your own ID using the Theme Settings Panel. You can replace the keyword as well.
- Clickbank - Integrated Clickbank ads and banners. Again, you can quickly change existing Clickbank ID with your own using the theme settings panel.
- Adsense - Easily integrate Adsense into your posts and pages.
Easy to Customize
Managing the layout and design of your website is a breeze! With the integrated WordPress theme customizer feature, you can:
- Change website colors
- Change website fonts
- Upload your own logo
- Change favicon icon
- Change site background with an image
- Change website width
- Change the sidebar position
- Change homepage elements and their position
- And more....
Quick and Easy to Install
This premade in-vitro fertilization blog comes with premium plugins that allow you to easily install the whole blog package in practically less than fifteen minutes. You've got two options:
OPTION 1: Install this blog using the All-in-One WP Migration Plugin
Click here for more details and illustrated guide.
OPTION 2: Install this blog using the BackupBuddy Plugin
Click here for more details and step-by-step guide.
Simply upload the blog package's file to your webhost, follow the three step installation and you're done!
What is Premade In-vitro Fertilization Blog?
This website is devoted to helping couples who are struggling with infertility problems. It provides information on different types of fertility treatments and how to increase the chances of success.
Your readers will find helpful tips on how to choose an IVF clinic, what to expect during treatment, and even how to handle potential failures. This is a comprehensive package that comes complete with all the content you need to start a successful blog. It’s based on WordPress so it should be easy to install and customize. A premium theme is also included.
Everything you need to get started with a weight loss site is contained in this package. It is easy to install and you can have it live online in minutes. It was created using WordPress. Content, images, and graphics are included. It also comes with a premium theme.
In short, this remarkable pack is a done-for-you website that enables you to easily create an income-producing online portfolio providing you residual income in a month or two.
What is In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)?
In-vitro fertilization, commonly known as IVF, is a process where eggs are removed from a woman’s ovaries and mixed with sperm in a laboratory. The mixture of eggs and sperm is then transferred into the uterus through the cervix. If an embryo develops, it can implant into the uterus lining and grow into a baby.
Many couples experience infertility at one point or another during their life. This means that they are unable to conceive children naturally by having unprotected sex. However, there are many different ways for people to try to conceive, including artificial insemination (AI) and IVF.
There are several factors that affect how successful IVF treatments will be including age of both the man and woman, duration of infertility, number of embryos transferred, and complications with tubal blockage.
One benefit of IVF is that it can help to increase the chances of having healthy children. Another benefit is being able to learn more about your own body. This can help people understand why they are unable to conceive naturally. It may also give couples the opportunity to select the sex of their child if both parents are trying for a boy or girl baby.
Many people have experienced problems with infertility at some point in their lives. For others, it is something that they have seen other couples go through with treatments like AI and IVF.
Some may be interested in learning more about this topic because they want to understand their own bodies better. Others may be considering IVF as a way to create a family and would like to know more about the process and success rates.
Why Enter this Niche?
There are millions of women all around the world who undergo in vitro fertilization (IVF) treatments to help them conceive. This IVF niche has a lot of potentials for you to tap into, and it can be very profitable if done correctly.
If you want to make money from this niche, then you need to create helpful content that women would find useful when they go through an IVF journey. You can also talk about topics like how well does IVF works, pregnancy after failed IVF attempts, etc.
The best way to enter this niche is by creating an ebook that will walk your audience through the process step-by-step; this eBook should include tips on how to improve their chances for successful IVF treatments.
This niche could be monetized through a variety of means such as selling eBooks, selling digital products, advertising, promoting affiliate products, and product promotions from Clickbank.
Private Label Rights (PLR) License
The best part about this offer is that it comes with private label rights (PLR) license. This rights allow you to use the blog on unlimited domains you own or owned by your clients.
Furthermore, you are allowed to alter, edit and customize the product in any way that you see fit.
You may resell this product AS IS (without any customization at all) and keep 100% of the profits. Your buyer, however, will have personal rights only.
In a nutshell, you are free to:
- Install the blog AS IS on unlimited domains you own.
- Install the blog AS IS on domains owned by your clients.
- Flip the blog AS IS on Flippa and other similar sites.
- Resell the product AS IS but with price not less than $17.00.
- Sell it on eBay AS IS but for price not less than $17.00.
- Offer as bonus for products with price not less than $17.00.
- Use the theme, articles, and images on your own or client's niche sites.
Gifts and Bonuses
Exclusive Bonus: Mobile Responsive WP Theme Worth $47 (Pre-installed)
Take Action Now!